I consider it the ultimate privilege to be responsible for capturing moments couples can cherish forever. I have filmed and photographed weddings both in the UK and abroad and have come to realise every couple is different, so I tailor my approach based on what matters to you.
I offer free consultations and every wedding package includes a pre-wedding meeting so we can get to know each other. This allows me to make your wedding film or photographs everything you want them to be and more.
To make sure no moment is missed, all my film and photography wedding packages involve full coverage, from bridal and groom prep to the first dance, at no extra cost. Whilst at your wedding I pride myself on being professional and discrete - with a focus on letting you enjoy your day with as little interference as possible.
I understand the anticipation to view your film or photos, which is why I guarantee it won’t take longer than 4 weeks from the date of the ceremony for your film and photos to be sent to you.
Please scroll down to find out more about my film and photography wedding packages.
I am passionate about film and these days there is no reason why your wedding film can’t have the same cinematic quality and drama as something you would see on the big screen. I use state of the art equipment to capture your day in stunning high definition, along with high-quality audio recording of the ceremony and speeches.
Standard Wedding Film Package - £799*
- Pre-Wedding consultation to get to know each other and go over details of the big day.
- Full day of filming from the bridal and groom prep in the morning till at least 30 minutes after the first dance.
- Filming includes one or two camera operators with multiple cameras, including a drone (weather permitting) for aerial shots of the venue, all filming in HD.
- Audio recording of speeches + ceremony.
- Cinematic highlight film featuring all the best bits of the day (5-10 minutes long)
- Delivered online (within 4 weeks of ceremony) and on USB in a wooden presentation box
Feature Film Package - £1099*
- Includes all of the above
- Also includes a full cinematic wedding film (40 minutes +)
- The cinematic wedding film may include highlights plus ceremony, speeches and first dance in full.
- In addition to cinematic wedding film and highlights, the ceremony, speeches and first dance will be provided separately.
I understand that photography can be very personal and every wedding requires a bespoke approach, which is why my wedding photography package includes a pre-wedding consultation and shoot. The consultation gives us the chance to get to know each and, most importantly, allows you to tell the details of the day and how you want it captured. The pre-wedding shoot allows us to develop a rapport and provides you with some great photos you can keep for personal use or wedding invitations.
Photography Package - £799*
- Pre-Wedding shoot + consultation to discuss details of the big day and get to know one another
- Pre-Wedding images: a small selection of images taken which can be used for invitations or personal use
- Full day of photography from the bridal and groom prep in the morning till at least 30 minutes after the first dance.
- Full catalogue of photos (approx. 400-600) professionally edited and provided online and in USB in wooden presentation box.
- All photos delivered online within 4 weeks of ceremony.
Please note, as much as I love filming and taking photographs at weddings - I can only do one at a time. If you would like me to film or photograph your wedding I can happily recommend some trusted partners to provide the other service.
Check out some of my images below and if you have any questions or would like to make a booking please get in touch.
*Please note, these prices are for weddings in 2020/21.
There may be additional travel costs for ceremonies located out with Scotland's central belt.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DO WE ENQUIRE?
Simply fill out the contact form with the date and location of your wedding and I will get back to you ASAP
CAN I BOOK YOU TO FILM AND PHOTOGRAPH MY WEDDING?
I am only able to film OR photograph your wedding. I initially started out as a wedding photographer before I started making wedding films and I still love to do both! However, because they require different approaches it is not possible for me to film and photograph your wedding, but I am happy to recommend another photographer/videographer who I could work alongside.
HOW MUCH IS A DEPOSIT?
I ask for a 20% deposit to secure the date with the additional amount due within 14 days of the ceremony. My preferred method of payment is via bank transfer.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE BOOK?
Once your booking is confirmed you will be sent a contract outlining our agreement, and we can then start thinking about the pre-wedding shoot/consultation. I would advise this be done within 3-4 months of the ceremony, when most of the arrangements are in place, just so we can use that information to help plan for the photos/video. If your wedding is still a long way off I am always more than happy to meet for a coffee/skype beforehand just to have a chat about the day and get to know each other.
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?
Please contact me via the email address listed below. I understand choosing the right photographer/film-maker to cover your day is a massive decision and I am more than happy to have a meeting, virtual or in person, to discuss whether I am right for the job.